Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Pictures, finally

I was finally able to get pictures to load. So here's just a quick post for show & tell.

First my chulu hat. It's a bit more red in person.













Here's dad's hat. The colors look very true in the picture. See how high the stripes are? I'll tell him it's his halo!
















My current WIP, ready to work the toe. I don't feel like such a sock loser anymore. This is more my speed of socks...chunky yarn...no 10,000 stitches! I better getting cracking on this, it's supposed to be in the 20's the next few nights! Will certainly need warm slippers.



















Finally, the offending Goblet of Fire pages. It's hard to see, but it's there...page 210, page 179! Managed to squeeze in two more chapters before falling asleep last night. I'm off work again Friday and hoping to read all day. Doesn't look promising though, looks like we may be going away. Oh well, it's not like I've never read it (for the record, this is the 3rd time I'm reading it.)




No comments: