Wednesday, September 04, 2013

The All Natural Face box

I recently discovered a mineral makeup company called The All Natural Face. They carry a wide range of mineral foundations (both powder AND cream format), loose pigment eye shadows/blushes/powders, skin care, body care, and much more. Samples are dirt cheap. You can get a sample set of all of their foundation colors in your range (light or dark) for $6 (I'm currently testing the light shades). Eye shadow samples are $.35! I'm loving their shimmer shades, not so fond of the mattes.

When I heard they offer a monthly sample box I knew I had to try it. The box is $15/month and includes over $20 of products and free shipping. You can sign up on a recurring basis or for just one month to give it a try. This is what I did and my first box arrived this week. Here's what I got...
A sample pack of powder foundations with a mini kabuki brush. The brush is trash, but I know I'll use all of the foundation colors. The great thing about these powders, I find, is that they are very forgiving and many of the colors work well with my skin tone.

Glow in Champagne Rose: an all over or blush powder

Blush in Dusty Rose

2 eye shadows: Just Peachy and Brandied Peaches

Dark Brown Diva Stick. This is an eye shadow crayon that could be used as an eyeliner (according to their website).

Dead Sea Salt & Coconut Milk Scrub. This is a powdered scrub that you just add water to and mix as needed. I love this type of product!

Body Butter in Peppermint. This is melted right now do to the hot weather we are having, but I imagine it will be lovely in a few weeks when it starts getting cool and my skin starts drying out again.

I'm excited to use all of the goods I got in my box. Not sure if I'll go on a full time subscription or not. Since the value is not all that much greater than buying the products ala carte, I might just prefer ordering colors and items I know I'll use. If you are interested in checking out the sample box just scroll to the bottom of their home page for details.

No comments: