Saturday, July 01, 2006

Sweet temptation

Stopped by the local quilt store this morning while out shopping with mom. While she looked at the fabrics, I ducked upstairs and discovered they now carry what looks like the FULL line of Sugar 'n Cream yarns! I picked all the colors I was looking for plus a couple extra. Alas, I can't sit out and knit today as we are having company over soon and I have to prepare for the cookout. But tomorrow...

This will be my spot and these will be my entertainments.














For anyone interested, a look at how the kitchen rug is starting out. I went with Teal, Ecru and
Shaded Denim on size 11 needles. It's about 55-60 stitches in plain garter stitch. May do the next one in log cabin, but decided to keep the first simple.













Gotta dash for now. More soon.

No comments: