Sunday, June 16, 2013

June Ipsy bag

My June Ipsy bag arrived this week and once again, I am delighted. This month's theme is "On the Wild Side" hence the leopard spotted bag. Here's what was included in my bag:

Cailyn Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner in Iron. I've never tried gel eyeliner so I'm excited to have received this one. The color is a silvery medium grey. It comes with a brush in the handle and applies like a dream. Full size with a retail value of $21.

StarLooks lip pencil in Bare. I am on such a nude lip kick right now and this is a perfect nude shade. Full size with a retail value of $12.

NYX Mosaic Powder in Cafe. NYX is on of my favorite makeup brands so I was psyched to see a NYX product in my bag. I am unfamiliar with their Mosaic powder. I think it is a blush or possibly a bronzer. The shade I received definitely leans towards bronzer. Full size with a value of $7.

Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter. This is a soft, creamy highlighter pencil. I love a pop of highlight under my brows and this one looks great. Not sure if this is full size, probably is, retail value $18.

J.Cats Sparklng Cream Palette. I thought this was eyeshadow, but according to Ipsy's site this is for use on the body only. It appears to be straight up glitter in a bit of a gel base. Perhaps for a Halloween look or for someone who maybe goes clubbing...no idea. Definitely not for me. It's going straight to the donate box. Full size, retail value  $4.49.

So, final count... received 5 full size products, 4 I will definitely use, retail value of products $62. So totally worth the $10 I paid. Truly loving Ipsy! Click here if you want to check it out.

No comments: