Sunday, February 02, 2014

Sephora birthday haul

Very small Sephora haul this year. I actually only ordered one thing.
There's been some buzz lately about the Sephora Favorites Beauty Oil Essentials kit (tried to link it but it appears to be sold out already!) Since I am a great lover of oils for skin care, this kit sounded right up my alley. Plus by ordering now I could get my birthday perk (this year is a mascara/lipstick combo from Make Up For Ever in a shade I might actually use!) I think they were running some kind of deluxe sample promo as well because I got large samples of Tarte Maracuja oil and Illamasqua Hydra gel as well as the normal freebie samples.

The products in the kit are all quite generously sized. I've tried two of these products previously. I had a sample of Nude ProGenius treatment oil once but I can't remember if I liked it (obviously it didn't make a huge impression on me at the time!) And I have a full size of Tarte Maracuja oil which I adore! I've been using it for nearly a year and have only used half the bottle (so yes, the 2 samples I received in my order will be passed on). I use it at least 3 to 4 times a week so you can see a little goes a very long way. Everything else in the set will be new to me and I am super excited to try it all.

No comments: