Sunday, March 17, 2013

Influenster Sugar 'n Spice box

I just received a new Influenster voxbox. The theme of this one is "Sugar 'n Spice". I was shocked to find the box packed full of stuff I think I will actually use and love. I've heard of Belvita and am excited to try them. Colgate has been my go-to brand for toothpaste forever and with the amount of coffee and chocolate I consume, whitening products should be most helpful. Vaseline spray lotion could be interesting. I've tried spray lotions before and have not been a fan so I'll be interested to see how this performs. Splenda is another favorite brand of mine but I had not heard of this version of sweetener. And finally Dickinson's oil absorbing towelettes. I have pretty dry skin so I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of these. All in all, very exciting. Reviews to follow.

No comments: