Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bathing Garden wax melts

Ever since I bought a Scentsy plug in last year, I've been loving wax melts. I've tried several different brands, some good some not so good. I've been wanting to do reviews but just haven't gotten around to it. So when my first order came from Bathing Garden this week I decided I'm going to get back in the swing of things and make a haul post.

Here's the goodies I got. The bottom row has the melts I ordered. I also ordered the large scrub in the top row. The other two and the little scrub were freebies. 3 freebies!! How cool is that!! The scents are:
Top row, left to right: Bitten, Honeysuckle Hollow, Lavender Serenity scrub and Vintage Circus scrub
Bottom row, left to right: Celtic Moonspice, Pink Sugar Bomshell, Marie Antoinette's Boudoir, London Mist and Beautiful Zen

These melts are the classic six cube clamshell. All the melts have some form of decoration...glitter, crystals, wax imbeds, etc. The decoration is kind of cut I guess, but totally unnecessary from my perspective. I'm just looking for a great scent. And these seem to deliver. They all smell great in the package. I broke off a cube of Bitten to melt in my downstairs bathroom Scentsy plug in. Within an hour or two the scent filled the downstairs. Granted, our house is small, but most melts don't have that kind of throw for me. Amazingly, not only did it scent my downstairs, but when I got up in the middle of the night, I could detect the scent UPSTAIRS as well! Incredible!! I will be thrilled to death if all her scents have this kind of projection.

Bathing Garden can be found on Etsy. If you'd like to hear more rave reviews just do a search on You Tube and you'll find a plethora of them. So far, I'm giving them a thumbs up!

No comments: