10 things that make me happy.
- Knitting. Who couldn't have guessed that. It not only makes me happy, it makes me calm.
- My cats
- My garden
- Audiobooks and podcasts. Listening to someone else tell me stories is a joy instilled in me from when I was a wee sprout and mom would read Nancy Drew to my sister and I.
- Cozy mysteries. Sure someone died last week, but we REALLY need to plan this town dance!
- Chocolate. The more the better. I don't think I've had a day without at least a bite of chocolate in the last year, at least.
- My friends, family and my hubby
- Sitting on my porch with a gentle breeze blowing and Garrison Keillor on the radio
- My huge collection of sniffies (perfume oils). BPAL though art my love.
- Getting a package in the mail. Am I the only one who gets a thrill when they see a brown box at the door?
Much peace to you today.