Saturday, October 12, 2013

The All Natural Face box - October edition

I received my 2nd All Natural Face subscription box this week and am totally thrilled.

The October theme is "The Eyes Have It"and the box was jam packed with goodies.
As the title suggests, this box was all about eyes. There's a card showing some suggested eye looks and another card listing all the products. The card lists 12 sample size eye shadows, but I actually received 13. Also included is a nice looking eye shadow brush. I love TANF eye shadows and the selection of colors included in the kit look perfect for fall. Their samples are quite generous (I have yet to use one up) and they come in nice little pots. Some folks have complained that the pots are difficult to open. My trick is to set the pot on my counter and use a tweezers to gently lift the lid.

They also included a sample of the Eye Primer in Buff. I have their Vegan Eye Primer (which is white) and find it works very well at making my pigment eye shadow looks last all day. I'm looking forward to giving this one a try too.

Two full size gel eyeliners were included (purple and brown) with liner brushes. These look like huge pots of eyeliner! Like enough to last for 3 lifetimes. I'm not a super fan of gel eyeliner but I will certainly give these a try. I've seen some rather dramatic eye looks using gel liner as an eyeshadow base so maybe I'll give that a go.

There's a product called Seal It which looks to be a product you can mix with the pigments for a foiled look or to create liquid liner. I will make use of this product since I do like using my pigments as liner.

And finally a full size cream blush. The color is a bit warm for my pale skin and cream blush is sometimes tricky on my dry skin but I may try it just to see how it works.

I am really loving TANF products and the surprise of the sample box. Definitely think I'll get more use out of this subscription box in the long run than the previous subscriptions I've had.

If you want to subscribe, the box is $15/mo and you can sign up here.

No comments: