Thursday, April 24, 2014

The All Natural Face April subscription box

I received the April All Natural Face subscription box this week and I am excited to share it with you.

This month's theme is Spring Bling and the contents definitely hint at Spring.
The first thing I saw when I opened my box was a large hibiscus flower hair clip. Definitely not my style but cute for someone who likes that kind of thing.

There is a pouch of 6 eyeshadow samples. I love their eye shadows; the samples are generous size and come in nice snap=top containers (much better than messy baggies some companies use). The colors are all shades of gold, pink and coral (includes: Fireball Fuschia, Brandied Peaches, Tiger Lily, Coral, Deep Mauve and Sunflower). Should be really pretty for summer.

Vegan Gel Pot Peach Ice. I wasn't sure what this was until I watched Wheaten Beauty's unboxing of her sub-box. She said it's the same formula as their gel pot liners and can be used as an eye shadow, base or liner. I hate the gel pot liners I've tried in the past. They go on splotchy and disappear on me in no time. But this shade is quite pretty so I will give it a try as a shadow base. Should be lovely with the eye shadows in the box.

Coral lip gloss. A nice full sized tube of lip gloss. My pale, cool toned skin doesn't play well with coral lip colors so I'll be passing this on.

Unscented Crystal Spray Deodorant. I've never tried a natural spray deodorant. I have memories of horrid aerosol Secret deodorant when I was a teen. Left your pits wet and sticky if you managed to actually hit your pit and not your eye! This is a much more manageable spritzer spray. I've been using Crystal deodorant for well over a year now with no complaints but will be happy to test this one out.


Foil packets of Age Defying Extract Daily Moisturizer and Hair Serum Silky Tresses. I'm not a fan of foil packet samples (is anyone?) but I am very much looking forward to trying both of these. I'm not on a hunt for a new moisturizer since I've got several that are already working well for me but it will be fun to see how theirs feels. I'm ALWAYS on the hunt for new hair products, though. This is basically a mix of oils (no silicones); it might be a good alternative to the Moroccanoil I've been using.

This is my last sub box for a while. Lately I'm just not getting enough stuff I'll actually use to justify the price. I still think this is one of the best sub boxes out there and would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in sampling natural products.

1 comment:

Lezleigh said...

Definitely let us know how you like them, I'm curious!!