Sunday, March 09, 2014

The All Natural Face March subscription box

It's time for another TANF subscription box. This month's theme is Pot O' Gold, just in time for Saint Patrick's Day.

The box included another very generous set of ten eye shadow samples, all in various shades of green and gold. Green is sometimes hard for me to pull off with my pale skin and brown eyes but I am looking forward to giving these a try.

There is a sample of Diva Stick Eye Shadow Primer. I've tried two other of their eye shadow primers. Both have inconsistent reliability for me. They must be used quite sparingly or I find my eye shadow creases. So we'll see how this one fairs.

There is gold gel eye liner. Not a fan of their gel liner so this will probably go straight to the swap box.

A sample of Tea Tree Hydrosol Toner. I can't find any information about this product. I believe Tea Tree oil is good for oily/acne prone skin. Mine is neither. I may hold on to this for summer, though, and see how it works as a refresher on hot humid days.

I'm super excited to try the Argan Oil roll on. I love argan oil and this will be a handy, non-messy form of application.

Finally there is a tub of French Green Clay. I love clay masks so this is a sure winner.


No comments: