Sunday, August 06, 2017

Facetory mask subscription service

This month I decided to check out a new (to me) face mask subscription service from Facetory. I had heard about Facetory on Coffee Break with Dani's YouTube channel in the past. Then in July she announced she curated a box for Facetory and offered a discount code so I decided to check it out.

The shipping box is branded and super cute.
Inside were 7 high end sheet masks and a card with descriptions of each mask. I really appreciate these cards since most (if not all) of the sheet masks contain little to no English information.

They all look wonderful and I'm excited to work my way through the box. I'm especially anxious to try the Expresso mask, of course!!

Facetory offers 2 boxes: the Four-ever Fresh box with 4 basic level masks for $6 (+ shipping) and the Seven Lux box with 7 higher end masks for $16 (+ shipping). My box arrived within a week of when I ordered. I liked that the website listed exactly what was in the box I was ordering so I could get an idea if I would like what was included. Since this was my first box I'm not sure how renewal works. I believe the boxes renew on the first of the month. I don't believe you have a skip month option like you do on Beauteque.

Speaking of Beauteque, I just resubed to Mask Maven since my mask stock was just about depleted and they were running some pretty good promos if you re subscribed in July. They only ship once a month, on the last day of the month, so I'm still waiting for that box to arrive.

No comments: