Sunday, June 12, 2016

Flea Market finds June 2016

Warm weather is here again and flea market season is back in full swing. We've been down to Adamstown a couple of times this year but didn't find anything until today.
First is a cute "poison" bottle found for $15 at Renninger's. I'm pretty sure it's not old, but it is  cute and will be a nice addition to our Halloween collection. Disappointingly, the paint on the crossbones peeled when I was cleaning it. I can fix it easily but reinforces the notion it is probably a cheap piece.

At Shupp's Grove we scored this vintage milk glass egg nog set. It's missing one of it's cups but since it will be used mostly for display I'm not fussed over it. I'm not sure of the age or manufacturer of this piece. I believe it is either Anchor Hocking or Hazel Atlas from pictures I found online. We just liked it because of its adorable vintage look.



No comments: