Friday, December 04, 2015

New Christmas decorations

C and I got the Christmas decorations up this week and I wanted to share our new additions for this year.

A little while back I posted about finding a bunch of old putz/glitter houses at the flea market. I got them cleaned up and re-glittered and they turned out fabulous.

I love the way they sparkle under the tree lights.

A few weeks ago we were shopping at Olde Factory Antiques in Hummelstown and scored a really lovely nativity set.

The picture is crap because it's in a niche in our stairwell, but hopefully you can get the idea. The creche has a wooden stable and eleven ceramic figures. I attached the little LED light to illuminate it. Hoping to find a better light for it since that looks pretty tacky.

I love all the vintage holiday decorations we've collected over the years and hope to add more each year.

No comments: