Sunday, July 06, 2014

Flea market finds 7-6-14

C and I are flea market fans. Mostly we just enjoy getting out in the sunshine and walking around, but sometimes we actually run across some cool stuff. Today was one of those days.

I'm on a carnival glass kick and found 3 lovely pieces today.

I'll have to do some research on the patterns and colors since I am a total novice.
  I just love the look of each of these.

 I got the vase for $10.

The toothpick holder for $1.

The Fenton piece (the only one with a name marked) for $30. No idea if those are good or bad prices but they seemed comfortable enough for me.








I also scored a half dozen vintage holiday candles for only $10!
The pumpkin men and pumpkin don't have their stickers but they are in excellent shape otherwise. The Turkey is an original Gurley with it's 59¢. The snowmen are Tavern candles, with their original stickers. The lady said they were old store stock. They were quiet dirty and the box was filthy and mildewed to the point I wouldn't keep it in the house, I don't care if it DOES have value. But the candles cleaned up quite nicely.


No comments: