Friday, April 09, 2010

Fail

Guess I should have kept my mouth shut last week when I said I had been good about not buying yarn. Oops.

Well, Liberty's Yarns is running a 35% off sale on all her stuff for the month of April. That's just way too good to pass up. I got two skeins of her Bluetopia (BFL) Sock yarn.
The first is Tea Party. Yummy shades of nearly every color of the muted rainbow. I can not wait to see how this will knit up!
The second skein is Halloween. I loved this colorway the first time I way it back in the fall in roving form, but it was sold out then. Classic Halloween colors of orange, black, purple and green. Gorgeous, saturated, and dark. The yarn itself looks to be a fine fingering weight with a tight twist. It is soft and lusterous. Should make absolutely stunning socks.

No comments: