Monday, February 02, 2009

It takes so little to make me happy

So today is February 2. Groundhog day. The unofficial/official start to crazy tax time at work. Day before the birthday of doom. I wasn't exactly chuffed for a grand day and life has been serving up the crazy all morning.

Then, I came home for lunch and found my Woobie Valentines order arrived. Check out these awesome little bottles of scented goodness.Aren't they the cutest thing ever? The little cork stoppered one was a free sample and it leaked all over, but other than that I am just tickled. I love that they look like poison bottles. The Scorned Love scents even have the skull and cross bones. Squee. I'm so glad I opted for the 1/3 oz potion bottles rather than standard 5ml bottles. And I'm should also mention the scents (as always) are heavenly! The only drawback with getting a bunch of perfumes at one time is you can't sample them all at once! If you haven't checked out Penny's site, please do so. She's wonderful to deal with and has great products. And her prices are the best around. I'm sure I'll be going back and getting the rest of the V-day scents I was looking at, especially after seeing these gorgeous little bottles!

See, doesn't take much to make me happy.

1 comment:

Knit Witch said...

Happy birthday!!!!