Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Possets

As you all well know, I'm on an indie perfume kick. Bordering on obsession really. Perfume oils are so much more pleasant than traditional cologne or perfume. The scents are pure and delicate, never harsh or overwhelming. And what's more, they are quite affordable. I've discovered a few more fabulous perfumers these last few weeks and will post about them another day.

Today I want to talk about Possets.


Possets is run by Fabienne Christenson. Her fragrences tend to run towards the sweet and often "foody" end of the spectrum, although she does have more perfumey blends as well. She gives fabulous descriptions for all her scents and there is a lively forum where fans discuss all things Possets. Over there there are user reviews of just about every Possets scent so you can see what others are saying about how a scent smells on them. Fabienne offers the standard 5ml bottles and sample "Possettes" of most of her scents. Her prices are very affordable, service is second to none, and she always tucks a little gift in with every order.

So, this sounds an awful lot like a commercial, doesn't it? Well, it's Possets 2 year anniversary and to celebrate, she's giving away gift certificates for every new referal. If you mention I refered you in your checkout comments, I get a gift certificate. If you refer someone else new and they mention your name in the comments, you get a gift certificate. And on and on. You can refer as many people as you like, however a new customer can only list one name as their referer. You need to mention the referers real name (I'm not listing my full name here, if you need it, please email me at peacecat30 AT yahoo DOT com).
If you need help picking a scent, let me know and I'll be happy to help you decide (although you really can't go wrong with any of them). Much as I would love to earn some GCs, I would also love for people just to find out about Possets and share the sniffy goodness. But be warned, once you try perfume oils, you'll never want to go back to standard perfume again!!

This ends our commercial inturruption.

No comments: