Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The result

The new yarn dyed up fabulously. The colors are vibrant.

These photos are a bit washed out because it is seriously sunny out today. But I think you get the idea. The yarn softened a bit in the process, but still not what I would consider next to the skin by any stretch of the imagination. I do think this will felt up wonderfully so I'm trying to think along those lines. I'm considering a belt or maybe hotmats or a placemat for the cat's food dish.

Knitting Daily featured this pattern yesterday for the Intricate Stag Bag. Add one more project to my "I HAVE to knit this" list!

I finished the gusset on the first Horcrux last night, but not much more before I fell asleep. I'm feeling discouraged at my progress. Yesterday on the SoS blog, they posted pictures of several pairs of socks people have already FINISHED! Urgh. I now I'm slow, but it's very disheartening.

No comments: