Monday, June 12, 2006

What I did tonight

I should have been doing this...
(vacuuming the basement)

...or this...
(mulching the flower bed)

...or even this...
(getting my first book read for the summer reading program)

But instead, I tore into this...
Yes, that's right, the yarn for Absorba was waiting on my doorstep when I arrived home today. The colors are blending wonderfully. I'm using 2 strands of Ecru, 1 strand of Soft Violet and 1 strand of Cream Sugar & Cream on US size 13 needles.

I maybe got an hour or so of knitting done tonight. I finished the center and started up the first side. This is knitting up very quickly. Plus, I LOVE the feel of this fabric. Nice and thick. For now, I'm off now to try to get a few more rows in before bedtime.

Oh, on the dishrag front...2 done, third on the needles. Pictures soon.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

The Shop on Blossom Street is a great book - an easy read and good knitting content. You'll enjoy it!